Tuesday 3 December 2013

25 Days of the Elf on the Shelf - Day Three: Zippy's Like a Wrecking Ball


Zippy decided to get a little Miley on us this morning. I'm assuming there wasn't a latex nude bikini in her size, and also that she had some trouble getting her red suit off because she wasn't super authentic, but she got the point across. Well played, Zipper.

Dear Santa, please let my daughter never act or dress like Miley, and let my son never want to be with the likes of her, because if he brings home some girl who sits her nude tone latex bikini ass on my living room couch, I'm going to shit. 

Lets hope that a second Christmas miracle is that by the time our baby girls grow up, being covered from your neck to your ankles and keeping your tongue in your mouth is the new sexy. 

My hand painted glass ball probably has a venereal disease now. 

...until tomorrow...

No comments: